Propper Defender Echo Fleece Jacket
Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthan
Liner 100% Polyester
The Propper Defender Echo is an advanced and versatile, contemporary-designed softshell jacket made of 95% polyester and 5% elasthan fabric. Its' 100% polyester-fleece backing makes it an excellent insulating liner for the Propper Defender Delta drop-panel jacket, Gamma long-rain duty jacket and Halo I hi-vis rain jacket. Features include a water-resistant, windproof and breathable barrier, articulated sleeves, integrated pen pocket and badge patch, side access zippers for access to duty belt/weapon, and zippered exterior and interior chest pockets.
Exterior Shell MaterialsAll jackets in the line except for the Echo Softshell and the Halo I Hi-Vis rain jacket, have a durable nylon shell that is coated with Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish. The DWR coating helps to ensure that the jackets have less “water take-up” and provide “quicker dry time”. In other words, the DWR coating keeps the water from soaking into the face fabrics of the jacket. The exceptions to the Nylon shell fabric are the shells for the Echo Softshell and the Halo I Rain Jacket. The Echo Softshell has a 100% Polyester Stretch Woven face and lining with a 100% Polyester Fleece interior lining. The Halo I Rain Jacket outer shell, the hi-vis yellow fabric, is 100% polyester. This is also true for the hi-vis yellow side of the Halo II reversible jacket, which is also 100% polyester.HALT™ (Highly Advanced Laminate Technology) Barrier Layered Waterproof-Breathable ConstructionThe Propper Defender™ HALT™ barrier achieves waterproof-breathable performance in two ways depending on the jacket. Three of the jackets in the line have a 3-layer laminate membrane system and 3 of the jackets have a two-layer system. The Bravo “Ike” style Duty Jacket, the Halo I Hi-Vis Rain Jacket with/drop Tail and the Delta Drop Panels use a 3-layer laminate system to achieve waterproof-breathable performance. 3-layer Laminate Membrane System
- The 3-in-1 laminate membrane design uses a highly advanced laminate system to achieve waterproof breathable performance. The three layers in the laminate membrane system consist of: 1) The outside Nylon shell (Polyester shell for the Hi Vis); 2) a Polyester Film laminate; 3) A Nylon Tricot Backer Knit.
- The Alpha Classic Duty Jacket, the Gamma Long Rain Jacket with Droptail and the Halo II Hi-Vis Reversible Duty Jacket have a 2-layer Performance Coating system to achieve waterproof breathable performance. The layers in this system include: 1) the outside Nylon shell; 2) A Polyurethane-based hydrophobic coating on the nylon; 3) A 100% Nylon interior lining on the Alpha Classic Duty Jacket and the Gamma Long Rain jacket—the Halo II Reversible does not have a lining since it’s Hi Vis side is the lining (Nylon outside, Polyester Hi-Vis side).
It should be noted that both HALT systems, the 3-layer laminate membrane and the 2-layer Hydrophobic coating system, provide excellent waterproof-breathable performance, and are both fully factory seam-sealed.
- Advanced and versatile, contemporary design with 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex stretch-woven shell and 100% Polyester fleece-backing fabric makes excellent insulating liner or a stylish, mid-weight stand-alone shell.
- The Echo soft shell can be used as a liner for added warmth in Propper’s Delta Drop Panel Jacket, Gamma Long Rain Duty Jacket and the Halo I Hi-Vis Rain Jacket.
- Water resistant, windproof and breathable barrier.
- Teflon® fluorocarbon water and stain repellent finish
- New contemporary design for Law Enforcement which replaces old, bulky fleece
- Articulated sleeves and elbows for “Action Fit” motion
- Durable stretch woven polyester surface is resistant to abrasion and tears
- Integrated pen pocket and badge patch
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
- Zippered exterior and interior chest pockets
- Law Enforcement Color: Black
Sleeve measurement is from the center of the back to the cuff