Propper Law Enforcement Defender Bravo Jacket black
Material: 100% Nylon
The Bravo Jacket is a full cut, short-waist length model (25” center back length measured from the neckline to the bottom of the back hem, size Large) with a premium zip-out quilted, insulated liner, zipper front and elasticized waistband. The jacket’s Nylon shell fabric has a waterproof/breathable laminate barrier throughout the body, sleeves, collar and hood, and is fully factory seam-sealed. The jacket’s shell is constructed from a military-inspired 3-layer fabric laminate
Exterior Shell MaterialsAll jackets in the line except for the Echo Softshell and the Halo I Hi-Vis rain jacket, have a durable nylon shell that is coated with Durable Water Repellency (DWR) finish. The DWR coating helps to ensure that the jackets have less “water take-up” and provide “quicker dry time”. In other words, the DWR coating keeps the water from soaking into the face fabrics of the jacket. The exceptions to the Nylon shell fabric are the shells for the Echo Softshell and the Halo I Rain Jacket. The Echo Softshell has a 100% Polyester Stretch Woven face and lining with a 100% Polyester Fleece interior lining. The Halo I Rain Jacket outer shell, the hi-vis yellow fabric, is 100% polyester. This is also true for the hi-vis yellow side of the Halo II reversible jacket, which is also 100% polyester.HALT™ (Highly Advanced Laminate Technology) Barrier Layered Waterproof-Breathable ConstructionThe Propper Defender™ HALT™ barrier achieves waterproof-breathable performance in two ways depending on the jacket. Three of the jackets in the line have a 3-layer laminate membrane system and 3 of the jackets have a two-layer system. The Bravo “Ike” style Duty Jacket, the Halo I Hi-Vis Rain Jacket with/drop Tail and the Delta Drop Panels use a 3-layer laminate system to achieve waterproof-breathable performance. 3-layer Laminate Membrane System
- The 3-in-1 laminate membrane design uses a highly advanced laminate system to achieve waterproof breathable performance. The three layers in the laminate membrane system consist of: 1) The outside Nylon shell (Polyester shell for the Hi Vis); 2) a Polyester Film laminate; 3) A Nylon Tricot Backer Knit.
- The Alpha Classic Duty Jacket, the Gamma Long Rain Jacket with Droptail and the Halo II Hi-Vis Reversible Duty Jacket have a 2-layer Performance Coating system to achieve waterproof breathable performance. The layers in this system include: 1) the outside Nylon shell; 2) A Polyurethane-based hydrophobic coating on the nylon; 3) A 100% Nylon interior lining on the Alpha Classic Duty Jacket and the Gamma Long Rain jacket—the Halo II Reversible does not have a lining since it’s Hi Vis side is the lining (Nylon outside, Polyester Hi-Vis side).
It should be noted that both HALT systems, the 3-layer laminate membrane and the 2-layer Hydrophobic coating system, provide excellent waterproof-breathable performance, and are both fully factory seam-sealed
- HALT™ Barrier, Military-inspired, ultralight 3-in-1 laminate membrane design for superior waterproofness and breathability
- Less bulk for a better fit that enhances movement and performance
- Fits above duty belt for quick, easy access
- Exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Includes removable, fleece-lined, quilted, insulated liner with detachable sleeves to convert into a liner vest for a cooler option. The liner is constructed of 100% Polyester ripstop and 100% Polyester Fleece, and uses a polyester insulation.
- Angled and zippered side pockets for quick access
- Highly durable nylon shell with DWR finish
- Super light-weight
- Less water take-up and Quicker Dry Time due to DWR finish
- Factory seam-sealed for superior waterproofness and insulation
- YKK zippers throughout with anti-corrosive zipper sliders
- Adjustable, elastic cuffs include rubber-molded, dull black cuff tabs with two-snap adjustment (more durable closure than hook and loop)
- Custom, molded badge tab on the left chest accepts standard law enforcement badges with a secure and tight fit
- Epaulets with rubber-molded snap
Sleeve measurement is from the center of the back to the cuff