TAC U Combat Shirt Material:
Ärmel: 65% Polyester, 35% Baumwolle
Torso: 60% Baumwolle, 40% Polyester
RipstopThe TAC.U Combat Shirt is Propper's latest addition to the TAC.U line. The combat shirt features a half-zip front with loop fastener for nametape on back of the collar, a fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings, integrated dual cuff with thumb hole and hook and loop fasteners, multiple dual layer pockets on sleeves and a double layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets.
Battle Rip - 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop
Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community. The torso on this product is made with 60% cotton / 40% polyester knit fabric.
• Half-zip with loop fastener for nametape on back of collar
• Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
• Fully articulated elbow with external elbow pad openings
• Double-layer stretch shoulder with shoulder pad pockets
• Vertical zipper pocket on each sleeve with loop fastener patch
• Integrated dual cuff with thumb hole and hook and loop fastener tabs
• Left sleeve has dual-layer pen pocket/vertical zipper pocket
• Right sleeve has dual-layer zippered pocket/hook and loop flap pocket
• Designed for high-intensity use and movement
Sleeve is measured from underarm seam to cuff.
Gewünschte Größen bitte im Kommentarfeld der Bestellung angeben.